Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Snooze
Yes, I currently use my cell phone to make decisions throughout the day. For example, when I wake up my cell phone alarm clock sounds and I decide how much time I have to hit snooze before class. I have used my cell phone to decide when to meet a friend at a certain place by text messaging. My coaches often send text messages last minute to meet at certain places at specific times. Without my cell phone I would lose track of time and I would not be able to contact any of my peers for information throughout the day.
Labels:
Software Decisions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, my cell phone is a huge decision making tool for me as well!
ReplyDeleteThats so interesting, I never even thought of my cell phone as a decision making tool but you are right. I plan events on a calendar in my phone and decide if I have time for events on certain days.
ReplyDeleteI never thought of my cell phone as a decision making tool either, but I agree that it is. I think in my mind it is more of an entertainment piece of technology, but I definitely use it for planning purposes too.
ReplyDeletecell phones i think right now are the most used decision making tools just imagine what we people would do without their cell phones
ReplyDelete